Thursday, July 1, 2010

Tharsis Updated June 30th



I sent in an update to my city files yesterday, and it went online last night.  Way to go, QA staff.  Same day response time is outstanding!  The following changes were made:

- Added a second beach house built by Amanda

- Added two more shop entities at #2 Main Street (15 and 25 shelf capacity), which are available to rent.  The other three (my own, Marlii's and Gloria's) are in use.  You can see my shop is filling up with items.

- Added the store sign in the photo above (click photo for a large version), and changed the window glass on the Main Street shops to not have active reflections.  It appears that having *lots* of reflecting windows puts a strain on the graphics engine.

- Tried to fix the cosmetic glitches on the blue car and barn.  These seemed to be caused by how I imported them to Blue Mars.  I still have some minor glitches on other items, which I will try to fix over time.

2 Comments:

At July 3, 2010 at 2:30 PM , OpenID infinitesunset said...

Yesterday I did visit you new beach houses, the sunlight was shining smoothly through the window, the furniture did throw shadows and the view over the beach was almost realistic. It did show very good what we can expect in the future, being on (blue) Mars. You did a very good job.

 
At July 3, 2010 at 5:52 PM , Blogger DanielRavenNest said...

Thank you but credit goes to Amanda and Babette for setting up the houses and landscaping on the beach.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home